We are thrilled that you are interested in WBR Early Learning. We know that selecting a program for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our goal is to provide you with vital resources and options so you can choose the program that is the best match for your family.
Applying online to WBR Early Learning can be as easy as 1-2-3! Before you begin, take some time to review this page completely to ensure you have all the required documents needed to complete the application.
Gather the following required documents needed to complete the application:
1. Child’s Birth Certificate
2. Income Documentation (all that apply)
- 2 Pay Stubs
- Social Security Income
- Unemployment Insurance
3. Services and/or Financial Assistance your Family Receives (all that apply)
- Family Independence Temporary Assistance Program (FITAP)
- Kinship Care Subsidy Program (KCSP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Calculate gross annual income (total income before taxes).
Now you are Ready to Begin the Online Application!
If you are experiencing errors while completing the online application, the problems may be caused by one of the following technical issues below.
- Out of date browser
- Browser current but not updated
- Firewall blocked
In order to resolve the issue, please re-apply utilizing one of the recommended browsers below.