Frequently Asked Questions
Why is high quality early childhood education important?
What programs are included in WBR Early Learning?
WBR Early Learning includes the following programs: 1) ABC, 2) Kidsville, 3) Kidz Karousel, 4) Poplar Grove, 5) Rocking Horse, 6) WBR Head Start, and 7) WBR Pre K. Click here to learn more about WBR Early Learning programs.
Where can I find information about WBR Early Learning program choices?
How can I find a program in my neighborhood?
Can I apply to programs outside of my attendance zone?
How can I determine program eligibility?
What type of device should be used to complete the online application?
How do I apply?
If I am enrolled in a WBR early learning program, do I need to re-apply online?
What documents do I need to apply online?
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Income Documentation (all that apply) – Last 2 Paycheck Stubs, Letter from Employer, SNAP/FOOD Staement Statement, SSI, Foster Care, W-2, or 1099, etc.
- Services and/or Financial Assistance (all that apply) – Armed Forces, CCAP, FITAP, KCSP, School Free/Reduced Lunch, SNAP, SSI, Workers’ Comp
How is program placement determined for children?
When will I know if my child has been accepted?
Will transportation be provided?
Is there an age requirement for Head Start and Pre K?
- Head Start: children must be 3 years old or 4 years old on or before September 30th
- Pre K: children must be 4 years old on or before September 30th
What is a developmental milestone?